Friday, October 15, 2010

Gearing Up for Chemotherapy

Today I have my appointment with the oncologist. Hopefully I'll have a better idea of what my schedule (and life in general) will be like for the next five months. I'm looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, I've done what I can to prepare. I visited the dentist and had all dental work completed. I visited the eye doctor, found out my eyes have not changed much and ordered new glasses. I got a flu shot.

So I guess I'm ready.

I will post later today with news from the appointment.

4 comments:

  1. Look at you with such a positie attitude! My admiration for you just keeps growing! Ottavia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, alles, und alles gute bei der Chemotherapie Dass es dir gut geht DABEI.
    Wir Denken An Dich.
    Margit und Xaver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allerbeste Heidi! Ich denke an dich! Lass dich verwoehnen, dir alles Gute bei der Chemo, sei umarmt! Deine Irmgard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viele liebe Grüße aus Eppelheim!
    Christel und Rolf

    ReplyDelete