Saturday, January 8, 2011

There's not that much to do in here...

Although you wouldn't necessarily see it this way, one of the "benefits" of chemotherapy is hair loss.

Let me explain...

It occurred to me a few days ago, while in the shower, that I really don't have much to do.  No hair washing, no shaving...all I have to do is wash my body and I'm done.  Really, there isn't much of an excuse to be in there.  A few days ago I tried...let the warm water run over me, "washed" my bald scalp with scented body wash, checked to see if my armpits needed shaving (no, they didn't)... I thought I had enjoyed the warm water a long time but it turns out I was in there about 3 minutes. 

So, it turns out applying my makeup takes longer than showering. 

I kind of feel like a bald man but they still need to shave their face, right?  I don't have any shaving.

I guess I win the "who can shower the fastest" award! 

Kind of cool. 

If you care about these things.

2 comments:

  1. I do care about those things! I can't get over what a positive attitude you've got, Heidi. It's obscenely impressive. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! you are too cool, Heids!!! xoxoxo
    proud to be ur sis!!!

    ReplyDelete