Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nothing New

Just feeling very anxious!!  The closer next Thursday (9/16) comes, the more I'm getting freaked out! I'm surprised by how calm I am at work. But it really helps to try to focus on getting things done and still trying to hit deadlines.

Still, I'm starting to feel very nervous.  I know I will be fine, eventually.

As an aside, I must say that I LOVE Practical Law Company!  Every day I wake up wanting to go to work and that's an unusual situation.  I'm so excited to try to get my resources published through all of this. I will try to do whatever I can to stay current!

Thank you to all of my coworkers for evertythig you've done. I'm so lucky!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ich wünsche dir gute Tage bis zum 16. - ich bin in der Stadt am Freitag und würde gern bei dir im Büro vorbeikommen - Salatkrönung ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just want you to know you are an amazing person. miss you here in the burgh as i have for many years. just ask and i will be there to do my part when you need some help in the coming months. i am only a plane ride and hotel away. that is what friends are here for. when it counts the most! xxxxoooo pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, you are in my heart. i am freaking out on your behalf.. loving you and wishing strength for you.. wishing safe travels for MOP and knowing they will be their all for you. Call me soon, Love JEX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you, David, and the boys a lot, Heidi. xo Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi,
    We are thinking of you and know that all will go well tomorrow. It will be such a relief to have the surgery over and done with.
    Sending much love your way,
    Linda and Ted

    ReplyDelete